These beds are not worth the price! I bought 3 of them for my dogs and assumed since they were made by Serta and would be a nice thick quality bed. NOT SO. When the dog lays on the bed it touches the floor. It is NOT thick at all. I am very disappointed to say the least. My dogs' last pillows lasted 5 yrs. but these will not make it at all. Why would Serta put out a bed for a pet with such cheap low quality padding? Of course I can't send them back as the shipping would be awful and we threw away the boxes first thing. Big mistake! Have not washed them yet but will be interesting I am sure.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Picture misleading
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fair, NOT 4" thick
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. FAIR
the bed sheds little balls of material all over...they also stick to my dog and are all over the house. There is hardly any cushion in the bed as well. It is a horrible product!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not well. The image showed a firmer looking bed...it arrived dented and flat
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not a pillowtop dog bed at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very poor quality
Bed appeared very fluffy but my dog sank directly to the hard wood floor. Absolutely no support whatsoever.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? no
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not good
We have two 100 lb. labs. I bought it for our 12 y. old due to arthritis. He loves it and the large has room to spare. 3 yr. old wants one now!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! The size was ok. Was a little shorter than the measurements. Quality was total junk. I pulled it out of the box and it looked fluffy. I stepped on it and it was like there was nothing there. It is Diced up large foam pieces. The best was to describe it was a like a ***** **** dog bed in a Serta wrapper.
We had purchased Serta memory foam pillowtop pet mattresses a couple of years back, from Sam's Club. They were terrific! Both the cover and the bed itself were washable, and came out looking brand new. And the mattress felt like everything one would expect from a Serta mattress for a human; firm, kept its shape, excellent quality. So I thought these were the same; WRONG! These were much more your typical run-of-the-mill pet bed/ Pillowtop was okay, and the mattress cover looked the same, but the "mattress" wasn't. Big, cut up chunks of foam and I don't know what all else, instead of a Serta mattress that we'd come to know and love. Not to mention three times the price. But it was the best we could find, so we're sticking with them. I'll just know that next time I see Serta pet mattresses in **, to stock up.
I had a little problem with the order, so I did the chat online. I got a very nice person on the other end name " Dale "! He way very good. So if anyone has any problem with you order or what ever try the Chat. It work for me so I hope it works for you!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Have not got it yet, but by the price it is a GREAT PRICE.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not Rec yet!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Did not rec yet!
The bed is ok but you have to wash it inside out and you dont get all the hair off. Also, the foam does not bounce back after sadie lays on it. It stays in that shape. But on the positive, Sadie likes lit!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? OK
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Once you lay on the foam it doesnt bounce back
I bought this item totally by mistake based on the picture of a large dog on a flat bed. That and the Serta brand name. However the item resembles a really large pillow and not a flat mattress and was much too large for the crates that I have for my dogs. However OS.com was very helpful in taking the items back.
I thought it the filling would be thicker. It is filled with the same filling that decorative pillows have. this is great for my chiweenie, but not for the shepherd. I order the shepherd a memory foam bed, which was about $*** but worth it!
I bought two of these dog beds a little over a month ago and my dogs love them! Obviously, I have two dogs...one large Lab and a medium Rat Terrier mix. They tend to want to swap beds so I make sure that I buy beds that will fit my large dog so she doesn't get stuck on a smaller bed when my medium dog takes over the other. I had read a lot of reviews on these and was quite skeptical because there were more "not so positive" reviews than I had expected to see with them being Serta brand. When they came in they were larger and way fluffier than I had expected but I thought this was great! They do loose some of their fluff as a few reviews I read had exclaimed however they are far from flat and the inner pillow/bed has a zipper opening so you can always add stuffing later down the road. The covers are washable and can be dried in the dryer...AWESOME! I would suggest zipping the covers up before washing and drying because my dryer singed the inside lining to the pillow top of the covers. I have bought a variety of different dog beds from the minimal egg-crate to the memory foam in a range of ridiculous prices...I WOULD DEFINITELY BUY THESE AGAIN AND RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.