The bed arrived, vacuum-packed into a medium-sized square box. When I opened it, it expanded like a balloon and was very puffy - too puffy for our greyhound to securely stand on it. So, I took out a bit of the stuffing, saving it for when it packs down, and then I'll add it back. The quality is fine although the cover looks a bit sun-faded, not near as bright as in the photo. Still, it was a good buy and our dog seems to like it. She's around 60 lbs and fits on it fine.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The bed I received is not as bright as the one in the photo.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a good quality dog bed. I like that you can unzip the cover and also the inside stuffing bag.
This pet bed is of good quality cotton cover. And some sort of polyurathane filling. Its a bit poofy, and I wonder if it will lump up in time, but for now I have it in a tent for my toddler to play in and she seems to enjoy it very much.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality overall
I bought this bed after have another color of the same brand. (Even though brand wasn't mentioned by Overstock, I could tell by the photo in front of the fireplace) It's an Orvis bed which is pretty good quality. I liked this one even more than the one I bought 5 yrs ago because the liner which holds the stuffing was a cotton fabric, like a bed sheet. Not the cheaper white woven material. It was even the same pattern as the outer cover. The inside liner is a thinner bedsheet type fabric while the outside bed cover is more heavy upholstery material. It's removal and washable.