The raised out door dog bed has a very solid structure, I got the Large for use on the deck when wet or cold. My Weimaraner loves laying on the deck in the sun, but does not like laying on a wet carpet so the bed works well. The only slight negative for me is I thought the mesh top was more taunt, I put a blanket or towels on it for a more flat surface. Good product.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? close
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
Great bed that lasted about 2 years. Omg it was so hard to stretch the fabric. I will not purchase again simply because it was so hard to get the mesh on. I could not do it after an hour battlle. I had my BF do it and he had a hard time. Two years later he still complains about this.
This is the second dog bed I have gotten of this type, and my dogs love it. It allows a breeze to go under the bed. Only problem I had was with assembly. I did it by myself and it took quite awhile. It would have been fine if I had had a second person to help.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent