I bought this for my growing Great Dane puppy, which he maxed out the height of @ 6 mo. I ended up being able to find a longer center pole, so I can still use it, but it's just ok in quality. It comes with a part that goes over the bowls, which is a pain to take on and off, so I just put it under the bowls, which helps them from tipping one direction (the water side) When trying to tighten the bracket, the metal actually bent instead of tightening. I feel it was overpriced for what I got.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks sturdier than it is
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Somewhat
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok quality
We ordered two for our English Mastiffs. They are just what we needed and are easy to clean (huge factor with slobbery dogs). If the bowls were of a better quality then we would have rated these "Excellent". One bowl is already warped on the bottom, but it does not affect its use. Our dogs are 175 and 145 lbs, so you need to factor that in. This definitely was the best option for us and the price can not be beat. The look is also a plus.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The stand is excellent, the bowls are not to the same standard of quality