I sent a e-mail to manufatture costomer service, it was a great product and all parts were there and easy to put togather. It arrived sooner that I expected, and that was great too,. Thank you for your timley handeling of this. sharyl H.xxxxx onalaska, Wisc.
The cage is smaller than I realized. I bought if for my YSGCC. He is small, but would have preferred the cage to be a little larger. Other than that it is well made and easy to put together. The seed guards have multiple scratches. This is annoying for the fact they knew they were scratched when they were packaged. Not sure what the hassle will be in getting them replaced. If it is a hassle I will not order through Overstock.com again. i have bought many cages through other companies and this is the first time I had issues with the product having damage. Overall I would recommend this cage for a small bird.
I got the cage and of corse I had to put it together. I am so tired of having to put together idems that you pay good money for. It was very hard to do by myself. On the to dome part one of the screw post broke off while tighting the screw, it was in the back so you can't see it and it dosen't take away from the over all strength. It didn't come with the bowls and the bird stick was to short for the cage. Overstock did send me the bowls with no hassle. Over all it a nice looking cage and my birds seem happy in it. Just have someone else help you with it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image was good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality was OK
First of all, I was disappointed that the cage was not black, but chrome. I decided to deal with the chrome since sending it back would be a big ordeal (the box had to be ripped open to get the pieces out). However, after putting most of it together, I was unable to put the wheels on because the plastic pieces that the wheel fits into were missing in two of the four legs. The cage is not put together completely at this point and I'm wondering if I should send it back altogether but unsure of the PITA that involves.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Wrong. I had ordered a black one, the box said black, but the cage is actually chrome.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate, but got the wrong color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seemed good at first