This cat/dog carrier is perfect for a full grown cat or small dog. My kitty is a little chunky and she fits perfectly. There is a stable bottom so if your cat moves around, the carrier won't roll. The cushy bottom is nice for a cat to knead on and the sides are mesh so she can see outside. Also, a perk is that there are two ways to "load" up your animal--through the top or the side AND it folds almost completely flat for storage . The price is right and it was at my house in 3 days. Perfect!
This is a great size for my 10 and 15 pound cats. It is light weight and easy to carry and fold down for easy storage. My cat thinks its something to play in!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
I purchased 3 of the carriers, after looking for something similar locally. They are just what I was looking for, something small and light-weight to use for a quick run to the vet's office, or to take my cats to the kennel. Since I have 6 house cats, I needed something not too bulky, and these fit the bill perfectly. The price was right on target, as I could purchase 3 of these for just a few dollars more than 2 in store models. I don't know if I would trust it to be used as a carry-on carrier for air travel, but for my purposes they are perfect!
I already had the large kennel cab and was very happy with it. However, on my last flight with my 15 pound terrier, the large kennel would not fit under the seat in front of me without a lot of pushing and shoving. Eventually I got it under, but it meant that the wire on one end had to be pushed forward, making the space for my dog really small. To avoid this, I bought the medium. Like other reviewers noted, it is smaller. However, it easily fits under a plane seat, and there was enough room for my dog to lay down, turn around, and then snuggle in for the 2.5 hour flight. I thought the smaller size actually made him happier because he had less room to "slide around" when I was carrying him. I am very pleased with this.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
Our Cat loves her new Cab, she travels with her Daddy on a daily basis. It keeps her warm and safe if the doors of the truck are open. She loves the kneeding carpet and climbed inside as soon as we took it out of the box. When she is at the office with her Daddy and the temperature is to cold, she stays inside the Cat Cab sleeping like a baby.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The imagine of the Cat Cab on the website was accurately displayed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the Cat Cab was accurately described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the Cat Cab was as expected
Before we couldn't get our cats into a career with a front entrance and hard sides. We can do this with the purchased qhcaracter because it has soft sides and opens up all the way around the top.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well made
This is the second petmate soft sided kennel I've purchased (the first one I had to throw away because of a few accidents my cat had on/in it). It doesn't provide the most stability at the bottom but I really like that it opens from the top and from the side. It's compact and lightweight, which makes it easy to store away when not in use.
Don't buy this carrier! I opened the box and instantly saw this needed to go back. Flimsy construction, and the pad that the animal has to lay on is a thin piece of fake fleece over thin cardboard. Go on eBay and buy a used Sherpa bag for the same price.
The price is good, but the quality is so so. Can't compare with the one I got from wag.com for $$. It's also small. I can barely fit my 12lb cat into it, and my cat is not able to turn around inside. I gonna give it to my mum, who has a 8lb cat. It might work for her.
I've been looking for a soft-sided carrier for a few months. This is by far the best value I've seen. I was glad to see how well it's constructed, and its well-thought out design. It folds perfectly flat for storage. Only thing I'd do differently is to have ordered the large size. The medium is designed for pets 10 lbs. or under. My cat weighs 11.5 lbs. Fortunately, we do not plan to make long trips using this. Still, I'm quite pleased overall, especially by the value.
It is very light and has handles that enables you to carry it two different ways, on the shoulder or with your hand. Best part is when you are in the car and sitting next to the carrier with your cat in it, you can zip back the top of the carrier just so much to allow your hand to go into the carrier and pet your cat.
Why am I writing a review for an item I returned? Because except for the size, it's exactly what I need. This carrier is well made, sturdy, and looks very easy to clean if my carsick-prone cat were to make a mess in it. Though she would fit inside, the space is too small for her to move around, I have just ordered the next size up.
I purchased this item to transport my 10 lb cat across the country on her first flight. The carrier worked perfectly for carry-on animal use and fit easily under the seat in front of me for the flight. Since the design of the carrier doesn't have a tray, I lined the bottom with a piddle-pad just in case the cat had any accidents (turned out to not be necessary). Being able to access her from the top zipper was ideal when I had to take her out and hold her through the airport security metal detector while the carrier went through the baggage scanner and I was able to get her right back inside the carrier quickly and without issue. As the dimensions show, this carrier isn't much bigger than most house cats, so expect a tight fit, but this is more or less what is required for airline animal transport so it worked very well for my needs.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Identical
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, as expected
Great buy! exactly as advertised. would recommend for small to medium cat.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? very well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fabulous
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. You get what you pay for. not for a large cat. it is perfect for my new kitten,