We live in Mich & have a mini-schnauzer puppy that gets groomed every 8 weeks. Until she grows out a bit, she gets very cold. We have a light weight jacket she wears now that it is fall. But, when winter comes, she'll freeze. This coat is very warm, but not so thick she won't be able to move. I like that it comes down over her legs in the front. Schnauzers are notorious for their legs getting full of "snowballs". I didn't give it 5 stars because they messed up the stitching on the leash opening on the back of the coat & it's a bit pricey for what it is. (I paid less for my 1 year old granddaughters winter coat. But, it is cute. Haven't really used it yet, but I think it will keep our little girl toasty warm this winter.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
parts of outer tan color is pink due to inside color.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? not accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate...parts of tan is pink due to fleece inside.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. avg
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No