When you love your pets, you want to protect them like you do for yourself. MY pet a beautiful Belgian got hurt and I had to protect her leg. Sadly, I should I have asked for the largest size. The size sent were for a toy pet more than a large size as labeled. Yes, they do stretch a bit but not enough and my pet resisted when I tried to put them on her feet. Had the socks been extra large they would have been a better choice and I am sure she would not have even felt that I put them on her. Good quality, stretchy,but beware of correct size. it was not worth for me to return them and they became a joke in the household as pet finger toys for my grandchildren. Or perhaps we should stop humanizing them, my pet healed without protection of any kind. Any thoughts?
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Not clear which size to get
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the socks extend just a bit,butthey seem to be well made
I ordered this in large for my dog who is 60 lbs. Unfortunately, the large size does not fit him at all. Actually, the "large" socks barley feet a chihuahua. The measurements are way wrong, so this item will be going back.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? the image looks different than what I received
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate at al
I was looking for something to put on my 5lb Yorkie's paws for the winter, but boots are expensive and impossible to get on and KEEP on him. While these socks obviously don't offer the same protection as a boot, they are easy to put on, Mick doesn't mind wearing them, and they stay on. I also like the fact that they come up high enough to protect most of his leg. The socks have good traction on the bottom. I bought them to keep him warm. If I took him for a walk in them, his paws would definitely get wet, but I doubt he would get pieces of ice or snow bet his toes. Very happy w/product & Overstock.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Better
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
Ordered these for my pet. Ordered two sizes cause I was not sure what size would fit. One does perfectly, the other I will keep for if and when a new puppy will be added to family. Deliver and service is great. No problems, and a happy customer of Overstock.
I got this for my 26lb dog. It's great for our hardwood floors so she doesn't slide around but the socks do not stay on the back feet. Overall the idea is okay but since they don't make the back socks a little longer i would not recommend this to many people. Might work for a tiny breed of dog.
My 70 lb hound mix - Bruiser - was having trouble walking on our new hardwood floors. He kept sliding and even injured his back when his feet slid out from under him. We purchased the large socks and they fit him perfectly! He LOVES them and can now run on the hardwood floors! Great product, great price, great Overstock!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looks just like picture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
I had read the other reviews and wondered if they would stay on our foster chi. They do stay on if you roll them down a bit. She doesn't seem to mind the front on but she doesn't want to walk on the back paws if they are on them. It's so funny. We are trying a few minutes at a time to get her used to them. Very well made and the price was right.