I have three small dogs and they fit GREAT! Very fun, the Cadillac of pet strollers.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
I shopped around and bought other strollers for my pups. This cost more, It is great! The best I have seen and easy to put together. It is made to last.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product is better than I excepted
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of this product is strong
This is awesome. Very well constructed, and easy to maneuver. All three of my little dogs ride in this with room to spare. Not a single store has turned us away. If you travel with your pets, this is a must have,
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just like it showed.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
Bought this stroller to use for 3 15 to 20 pound King Charles Cavaliers. It works perfect as it is heavy duty and holds 75 pounds. All 3 Cavs fit, and can even lay down if they want. Good airflow through the screen and turning is a snap with the swivel wheel in front. Only part I would change: needs a heavier duty zipper. Still rated it 5 starts as it is perfect, just need to be careful with the zipper.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? looks exactly like the picture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100%
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Zipper could be stronger
I did a lot of research before deciding on this pet stroller. I searched many websites and read lots of reviews on the different strollers in the market. I purchased this on Overstock.com because it was the cheapest price I could find for this stroller. The stroller is well made, very sturdy (my husband commented on this while putting it together). The tires are air filled and give my little Cavalier King Charles Spaniel a smooth ride. You have the option of locking the front tire for jogging. If you are walking, you need to have the tire rotate. It is really easy and turns beautifully while walking. If you are running, you need to lock the tire. If you don't lock the tire while running, the tire/front end will shimmy when you go up or down from the graduated sidewalk corners. When locked in place while running, the stroller is easy to steer. The strap in the stroller to attach to your dog's harness is a great feature. If you are a runner/walker or just want a really fabulous stroller, look no further. Buy this one.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture of the stroller was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is very good. Seems to be well made.
This is one of the higher quality products at the most competitive price in this category at Overstock.com., with better than expected delivery service after I ordered the product.( it came 3 days earlier than expected ) The unit was mostly assembled with minor additional assembly required taking just a few minutes. Our miniature long haired Dachshund has twice the room he needs, enjoys the super smooth ride, and now expects me to take him for a neighborhood tour daily. Additionally we found the stroller to also be a superb mobile pet carrier, as well as offering the dog a psychologically secure environment and safe haven from other dogs and kids while we tour the neighborhood. The little guy loves it even more after we added a spare chewwy bone supply and a water bowl on top of his blankey and pillow in the unit.. The size will easily accomodate larger dogs. It's a doggy penthouse on wheels.
This stroller is great. Not the lowest priced one, I looked at many different models. But I did receive one as a gift, a much different model, that I had to take back because it was not roomy enough for my 30 lb. dog with bad legs. This model is beautiful. Well made, space enough for her to lay down, and I love the tires. Our first walk. she really loved being in it and it is pretty easy to push along, even off sidewalks. Would definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a great doggie ride. It is a bit heavy, but I can do it myself and it folds down nicely to fit in my back SUV. Check around, but pick this model!!!
I live in a retirement community, and the first time I took the dogs for a ride in this, heads turned and the neighbors came out. Actually, I bought it for myself, to aid in walking due to a very bad back, but my dogs love it. Beats a walker, for me. All parts of this stroller are excellent quality, and easy to assemble. Highly recommend it.
Love this for my dog. I have had numerous compliments on it and of course my little Chihuahua. Beats having to carry her around. Very easy to fold up and down for use and storage. Very easy to push around and keeps peoples hands off my dog. Oh, and my dog likes it too. Probably have had for over a year now.
Excellent stroller. Quality much nicer than expected. The inflatable rubber wheels make all the difference in the ride and durability. Very simple to put the wheels on, then it's ready to go! Our two chihuahuas just love it! They even like to get in it when we are at home relaxing in the living room.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Exceeded expectation
I had a smaller version of a pet gear stroller (Limited Edition), which my dog and I both loved, but this version (Jogger) is even better. Very functional: it's roomy, the handle is nice and high, the air tires make for a smooth ride, and it is sharp looking. I would highly recommend this pet stroller.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The site image is a good representation of the actual product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
I purchased this stroller after my little guy had surgery to repair a torn cruciate ligament...It worked perfectly for BOTH of us...he gets to ride like a rock star and I don't need to give up my long walks. The only issue I have is that the tubing for the front wheel to be inserted is REALLY tight...I had to have a neighbor help me with getting it in place and now I can't get it out for easy transport...so I have to struggle to get it in and out of the back seat. The side wheels are quick release and I just wish the front was .
Our old dog can't walk anymore; her back legs don't work. For months we carried her outside because dogs need to go out. She weighs 40 lbs. Lots of new joint pains for us. Finally I bought this - IT SAVED US. There is still a lot of lifting and carrying, but we can take the edge off with this stroller. And she loves to just go for walks in this thing. We don't zip it up, we don't need to. She rides along, sniffing what dogs need to sniff. When she needs to "go" she starts to try to climb out, and we stop and lift her out. We have three stairs to get in and out of our house - we have muscled this thing up and down all kinds of ways. It is sturdy and seems very well made. We wish we had bought this months earlier.