I love this & am very glad I purchased it. My dog was scared of it at first but now she loves it just as much as I do. Very easy to put together & quick.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact, even better
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is great
Very easy to put together. Look great. My 50lb pup fits great, her sister has growen to 80lbs and the floor broke on her weight. We reinforced the bottom and it is holding strong. Both girls did chew on the front immediately until told no. Look great, slatted floor keeps it clean and cool.
we bought about 2 years ago for our outside dogs. We got 2 of them and the flappy plastic doors too. Loved them and so do the dogs. Took to them quickly. After the first year in a covered carport area that does not see sun, we had a piece falling off. My husband fixed that and then we had issues w/ the bottom falling out. We have always had a pet bed (pretty plush) on top of the floor. Last year I added some foam (the type you use for a kids playroom floor or a workout or garage area and the pet beds. My dogs are both 50-60 pounds, and the bottom and back on 1 house only keeps falling out/off. We recently moved and used a heavy duty staple to repair and keep together and noticed the bottom fell out again. Its ply happening on one so i assume its a defective one. Dog s dont seem to mind since there is foam and a plush cushion over it. Flappy doors are great, unless you have a plush bed in the house then they dont flap. small scores to install so you have to be small enough to lay inside of house. Too hot hear in the south for use in the summer, so they are off most of the year.
We have a English Bulldog so we needed a large dog house to be able to fit and hold Him. We were expecting the house to be a little larger but for now it will do. It actually looks great and stylish for your extended family but I will recommend to support the bottom of it if you have a very large dog!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It's smaller in person
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Feels solid but light weight
I bought two of these dog houses over the summer. They were easy to put together by myself. I set them outside and they were covered for the most part by my overhanging eaves. We had a drought this summer, but the first time it rained both roofs completely warped. The "wood" is very thin and very cheap. I would not recommend buying these for the price, as the quality seems very poor in comparison to the price. Disappointed, as everything I order from Overstock has been awesome.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seemed good at first, but after a month or two outside, the roof is completely warped in different places.
came a bit damaged but only aesthetics. works well and easy to put together. dogs love it. added door--really easy. will be buying two more!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? comparable
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality for deal