A solid product. The only think I would change is to make it adjustable, so that you could use it with the post positioned in any direction. Didn't fit under my couch or chair, would have rather had the base on the outside of the furniture and available for the cats to stand or sit on. I am not using it as designed, have the post backed up to the spot on the chair, but it still works well and hides the torn spot completely. And the cats love it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was the same as the product.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of the product was very good considering the price, I was pleasantly surprised.
I got this to replace one my cat had totally destroyed. At first my cat didn't really want anything to do with it, then all of a sudden he started using it and now he loves it. My cat weighs 15 lbs and he really rips into it, but it's built so well, it doesn't phase it. I really like how it wraps around my chair, it's definitely saving my furniture.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality, built to last
If your cats are using a corner piece of your furniture for scratching this post is great. I would not recommend buying this scratcher over the regular ones b/c half of it is hidden against the furniture so your cat doesnt get as much to scratch on. Again, as a corner scratcher its great for an everyday scratcher look elsewhere.
I have several of these and have placed them next to the furniture my cats have a tendency to scratch. They no longer scratch my furniture, choosing to scratch these posts instead. They are quality and look good. We love the giant paw on the post. Very nice.