What is advantage of divider and how does it work?
Midwest iCrate Wire Dog Crate with Pan and Divider
This iCrate folding wire dog crate by MidWest Homes for Pets includes a divider panel and rubber feet to protect the floor. The iCrate is conveniently collapsible for easy storage and convenient traveling.
ITEM#: 15524041This iCrate folding wire dog crate by MidWest Homes for Pets includes a divider panel and rubber feet to protect the floor. The iCrate is conveniently collapsible for easy storage and convenient traveling.
- Durable satin black electro-coat finish for a long lasting crate
- Easy to clean plastic ABS plastic pan
- Safe and secure slide bolt latches
- Free divider panel
- Brand: iCrate
- Model: 1500 Series
- Color: Black
- Materials: Wire, ABS plastic pan, rubber feet, plastic carrying handle
- Adjustable: No
- Number of access points: One (1)
- Closure type: Buckle latch swing door
- Rolling or stationary: Stationary
- Safety: Vetenary recommended
- Accessories: Divider panel, ABS plastic pan, plastic handle, rubber feet to protect floors
- Cleaning instructions: Spot clean
- 18 inches long x 12 inches wide x 14 inches high / 8 pounds
- 22 inches long x 13 inches wide x 16 inches high / 9.5 pound
- 24 inches long x 18 inches wide x 19 inches high / 14 pounds
- 30 inches long x 19 inches wide x 21 inches high / 18.5 pounds
- 36 inches long x 23 inches wide x 25 inches high / 24 pounds
- 42 inches long x 28 inches wide x 30 inches high / 34.5 pounds
- 48 inches long x 30 inches wide x 33 inches high / 42.5 pounds
Dimensions / Weight:
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year Limited Manufacturer|
|Product Features||Collapsible Eco-Friendly|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
- Most Helpful
I ordered this wire dog cage for my 4 yr. old Yorkie, working out great. I got the perfect size and she likes it so much better than the crate. I have a nice comfy little bed in the back half, Precious eats her breakfast and dinner in the cage as sh has 2 sisters and one brother also eating in their cges. All of my babies are rescues.Read More
I have personally purchased 3 of these crates from the Midwest company and have been very pleased with the quality of construction and ease of assembling. I will purchase more from this company and recommend this product to any and everyone. Thanks, PattyRead More
in process of getting another puppy to train for pet therapy......great price and cage, easy to assemble ......will be a super aid for training....thanksRead More
My dog loves it! It's easy to assemble and sturdy...Read More
This crate is too light for our use in the car. It bouces and is thus noisy. It carries easily because it is light and is ok for use inside the house. Also, be careful to check out measurements. The length is the same as other 36" crates, but the height may not be what you are looking for.Read More
Solid, easy to handle, lots of room for pet and compact for easy hauling.Read More
Questions & Answers
Hello BeckyW, the divider will clip in and is removable. It's great for crate training your puppy, it will allow you to keep the space small so your puppy will not mess in one end of the cage and then sleep in the other side. Thanks for shopping with us! A.S.
Can the divider panel be removed? I will use this for my cat to sleep in to keep her from roaming the house at night.
Hello Annschovajsa, the divider panel can be removed. Thank you for shopping with us! tb
Can a big dog tip it over?
Hello newfieproud, this crate has safe and secure slide bolt latches to provide stability. Thanks for shopping with us! A.S.
the sizes are listed but there is no way to designate what size we need
Thank you dianarc for your interest in the iCrate pet crate and in order for you to designate what size you need for your pet you make your size choice on the right hand side of the web page in the "options" drop down box. Thank you for shopping with us.
Shipping & Returns
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days. *
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details