I really like these. I got them for all of my dogs. I started with one for my 12y/o who has arthritis, but at this price I got 3. It is great for dogs of all ages. They sleep better at night and lay on them all day as well. They are very neat looking as opposed to the large pillows. Since I bought 3, now the color and style matches and it looks a lot better. I just love these for the dogs and the way they look. I can't afford a $300 dog bed, but with these you are giving them the same thing at a fraction of the price. I can't say enough good things about them.
I ordered two of these beds. When the packages arrived, one was MUCH lighter than the other, so I thought that for some strange reason, the covers were shipped separately. To my dismay, the one bed was just regular foam and quite a bit thinner also. I am very pleased with the bed that is memory foam. So a word of warning to anybody thinking about ordering this bed - you might not get memory foam!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? One of beds received not memory foam.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. One of beds received not memory foam, pleased with second bed.
I was very disappointed in the quality of this dog bed. I don't know how they can even call this "memory foam". I have memory foam beds and can tell a big difference in the foam on my beds and the foam on my dog's bed. The foam on this dog bed feels like regular foam, and not even a good quality foam at that. Even cheap memory foam gives at least a slight "memory effect". This bed is not very supportive and doesn't produce a "memory effect" AT ALL when weight is removed. The cover seems to be a very nice quality, but doesn't make up for the price paid for this cheap piece of foam. I am very surprised at all of the positive reviews.
Purchased a Large (85 pound Lab) and Medium (20 Wiener dog). Really nice beds. Perfect size for the Lab, but the Wiener dog could have gotten the small. Both dogs are over 10 years old and it makes them more comfortable. Highly recommend this product.
I have never slept on a memory foam bed nor used one of the pillows, so this is my first experience with memory foam. It is a Wonder Material. :) The dogs love it, I now have three of these beds in the house. The cover cleans up easily while on the bed, and you can vacuum it. Compared to large stuffed beds, they're also easier for the human to move around, etc... no getting out of shape and trying to 'poof' it up right again. As the product description, I think, used to say a few years ago, when the bed arrives you'll think they sent the wrong thing! They're pretty compressed in the package. I also love that it's made in America.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? close enough
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The cover feels wonderful, and the inner foam is so cool
I had wanted to wait until washing the cover on this bed before writing a review. I have a spoiled dachshund who is used to getting into all our beds, so it was time to get him one of his own! This is a nice bed and has more cushion than some of the other beds I have purchased. I did notice the smell at first (as did doggie) but that faded over time. And I did have to struggle a bit to get the cover back over the bed after washing, but not too bad. I would suggest making the cover just a smidgen larger though. Overall, nice bed and my dog seems pleased!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image consistent with actual product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
I initially purchased the medium size as a crate bed. Liked it so much that I purchased a large size. Quality is great. I've washed the large cover and air dryed it. Came out fine but it was a struggle to the foam back in it. No, the cover didn't shrink, the foam had expanded slightly. Anyway, got it back in and it looks great.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
Our two miniature poodles sleep together in a Midwest steel crate. This foam fits just right and has plenty of thickness for support and comfort. The removable cover for washing is a smart feature. We have no misgivings about getting this, and the price at Overstock.com was the best I could find online.
This bed is EXACTLY what I was looking for. The memory foam is of high quality and the cover is very well made. I suspect that some sort of "dog magnet" was built into the bed as my dog and each of his neighborhood buddies is drawn to it. Definitely a Pup Pleaser!
I bought three of these dog beds in different sizes and my "boys" love them! I have 3 greyhounds and mostly they enjoyed their time on the couch but since I got these beds for them, they spend more time on these beds. I have washed the covers & they come clean easily. I highly recommend these beds for your pet!
My husband and I have a memory foam bed. When I saw I could get one for my dog at the same cost of a regular, foam doggie bed, I couldn't believe it... had to give it a try. My dog, Jas, LOVES it! She is 12 years old, and arthritic, and she absolutely loves this bed. I still can't get over the price for a memory foam.
Shiloh received her new bed with joy!! When visiting us, Shiloh LOVED Lucy's memory foam bed. Now she has her own to treasure. Lucy's is almost a year old and still perfect. This is a great product. (We put Lucy's old bolster bed on top and she now has the best of both worlds!!!)
I have bought 3 of these beds in different sizes for my little dogs and they love them. I have had them for 3 years and only experienced 1 problem. One cover came apart at the zipper after the first wash but not a big issue it's on the bottom and the cover stays on. 2 of my dogs scratch before laying down and the beds show no signs of wear and have not torn or ripped. I do keep their nails trim though. I would buy again but haven't needed to in 3 years.
I bought the medium memory foam dog bed for my 7 year old, 34lb beagle. She gave it a thorough "sniff over" and made herself comfy. The nice thing about this bed is how cool it feels to the touch. When she comes inside, she immediately goes to her bed to cool off. I highly recommend this bed.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality materials
Super deal on this orthopedic dog bed. It's made of high-quality material (quite heavy), with a really nice removable cover of ultra-suede.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
This is the bed my dogs sleep on inside their crate, and they absolutely love it and seem like look foward to going in and snuggling down for the night! Definitely recommend!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent