Granted, my lab puppy chews rocks and glass if she can get to it but she has this cool cot ripped up in a matter of a few days. very disappointed. she loves the cot part though so if you have a non-destructive dog, it is great but otherwise, it is WAY too tempting to pull the velcro tabs and chew/rip it up.
I got this to use for my 50lb dog. It was easy to put together. It took fifteen minutes and my dog loves it! I also searched other places for this dog house and this was the cheapest. You do have to put it away in heavy winds! It's so lightweight. I love it and I'm glad I got it. I think my dog is glad I got it too!
My dogs love this tent. Perfect place for them to cool off on hot days. They jump in there after being in the pool where they can dry off quickly due to the cot being up off the ground.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image was as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy and easy to assemble
I got this for my dogs to stay cool on the deck. Overall, the product is quite good, with two exception. First -- a minor complaint. The directions could be better and the photographs clearer. Second, and more important -- NONE of the zippers worked. Absolute Fail on zippers. They broke immediately. Fortunately Iive in California so this isn't a big deal. I'm not going to return it (packaging wouldn't handle it) and it's fine (for me) the way it is. But if you need those zipper closed, this might not work for you. I would suggest the mfg use velcro to batten down the hatches, not zippers.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly the same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality uneven.