My dog is 85 lbs, and he loves this bed. He chewed everything else up, banket, pillows, etc. But he sleeps on his new bed all the time and it is extremely soft. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has a large dog. I was so afraid I would find one that was too small, but this one gives my dog extra room.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product look just like the picture, same color.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good product , I would but aother one.
We have an 80lb black lab mix who is tall. He fits on the bed perfectly in many different positions. I was originally worried he would not fit but the bed was a perfect size for a large dog.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked the same online as it did in person
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Only been using it for 2 weeks but seems great
What can I say? My 3 labs don't want to get out of bed. They love their beds and I can fit in there too!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
I have looked everywhere for a new dog bed for a large 110 lb. lab. This bed is perfect for him and gives him more room then most. He loves his new bed...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
I have a very large dog that is arthritic. He loves this bed so much that we find him in it day and night! It gives him emense relief from pressure on his arthritic joints. It is very well made and super fluffy....the filler doesn't stay compressed even with his 160 lbs. Great buy!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture of the bed didn't do it justice. It's much fluffier and bigger.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The bed was just as described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is first rate. Bed is well made and I expect it to last a long time.
I was surprised by the quality of this bed, especially for the price. My 115 pound ridgeback loves it. The bed if very fluffy and large enough for my dog and me to curl up together. He loved it immediately. Although it is designed for a corner, we do not have that set up. It's a triangle shape but can go anywhere.
There was a small tear in the bed when I recieved it. After less then 3 weeks use the top had holes in it. The bed has quickly lost its shape and the padding is already worn out. I would not recommend this to anyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked like the image.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor, would not recommend.
I have a 100 pound black Lab/ Mastif mix doggie that just loves her new bed ! This fits perfectly into the corner in my bedroom and is plenty big enough for this large fur child of mine. It is also one of the plushest beds and doesn't squish all the way down, even with her size and weight. This bed is better than anything I have seen in any pet store or on-line. So happy I made this purchase- just seeing my beautiful girl sound asleep in her bed at night makes my day! I have a happy camper!
I wrote an earlier review on the Furhaven Sherpa and Suede Orthopedic pet bed because I was so angry at the low quality product that was shipped to me, but I am happy to say that this bed actually lived up to the photo and description. We have two dogs and we bought this bed and the Furhaven bed. This bed is well made - thick, well sewn, and just the quality I was expecting for the price. If you need a thick pet bed for a big dog, stay away from the Furhaven Orto bed being sold on this website and buy this one instead.
I've had this on my front deck for over a year now, and my shepard mix, approx 75 lbs, loves it, as does the cat when he's not around. It's very roomy, thick and sturdy. I have washed the cover on several occasions and getting it back on is no easy feat, but worth the effort as it has been rained and snowed and mudded on. Looks almost new each washing and Loki is happy.
These dog beds are among the best and my 6 labs LOVE them. They are big and you should be prepared for them to expand when they are "released" from their packaging. However, they do not lose their padding/stuffing after my dogs lie on them for a few days. They have remained nicely plump and soft. The removable, washable cover is an added plus and I have to confess that I have fallen asleep on one of these beds myself. My 6 dogs and I give an excellent rating for this product. If I had to express any disappointment, it would be that the "bumpers" are not as pronounced as on other beds. However, that does not seem to bother my dogs in the least, particularly since they seem to like to lie on the bed with their heads hanging off the side!