My dog is 85 lbs, and he loves this bed. He chewed everything else up, banket, pillows, etc. But he sleeps on his new bed all the time and it is extremely soft. I would highly recommend this to anyone who has a large dog. I was so afraid I would find one that was too small, but this one gives my dog extra room.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The product look just like the picture, same color.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good product , I would but aother one.
We have an 80lb black lab mix who is tall. He fits on the bed perfectly in many different positions. I was originally worried he would not fit but the bed was a perfect size for a large dog.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked the same online as it did in person
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good description online
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Only been using it for 2 weeks but seems great
What can I say? My 3 labs don't want to get out of bed. They love their beds and I can fit in there too!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
I have looked everywhere for a new dog bed for a large 110 lb. lab. This bed is perfect for him and gives him more room then most. He loves his new bed...
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
I have a very large dog that is arthritic. He loves this bed so much that we find him in it day and night! It gives him emense relief from pressure on his arthritic joints. It is very well made and super fluffy....the filler doesn't stay compressed even with his 160 lbs. Great buy!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The picture of the bed didn't do it justice. It's much fluffier and bigger.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The bed was just as described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality is first rate. Bed is well made and I expect it to last a long time.
I wrote an earlier review on the Furhaven Sherpa and Suede Orthopedic pet bed because I was so angry at the low quality product that was shipped to me, but I am happy to say that this bed actually lived up to the photo and description. We have two dogs and we bought this bed and the Furhaven bed. This bed is well made - thick, well sewn, and just the quality I was expecting for the price. If you need a thick pet bed for a big dog, stay away from the Furhaven Orto bed being sold on this website and buy this one instead.
I was surprised by the quality of this bed, especially for the price. My 115 pound ridgeback loves it. The bed if very fluffy and large enough for my dog and me to curl up together. He loved it immediately. Although it is designed for a corner, we do not have that set up. It's a triangle shape but can go anywhere.
There was a small tear in the bed when I recieved it. After less then 3 weeks use the top had holes in it. The bed has quickly lost its shape and the padding is already worn out. I would not recommend this to anyone.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked like the image.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor, would not recommend.
My dog is half Great Dane and weighs over 100lbs. I bought this bed for him over 3 years ago. He loves it. I wash it in the washing machine and hang it outside to dry. (It dries pretty quickly) Its very fluffy and a work out getting the pillows back into the bed. I have found if you roll the big one up then slide it in and open it up inside it makes it easier. Its still a job but worth it. I have mine between a wall and the couch in the corner of the living room (so he can still see the front door) Kind of like his own little room. I have a couple of blankets tossed on it that he scoots all over the place before he lays down. He's allowed on the couch and in our bed. But a lot of time he just walks away from us when we're just chillin' and he chills in his bed. (I can hear him snoring over the TV so it must be comfortable!) I spray the inside pillows with Febreze when I wash the bed. And if the weather is nice I put them on the porch and let them air out. It's about time to buy another one. One of the zippers is starting to stick. (but over 3 years!! of multiple daily uses?) I've seen it at other stores for much much more) I will have to buy him another one just like this one. It's perfect for him even if it is a bit hard getting the pillows back into it. If you have a spouse or a partner have them help. My husband has tried to help me and it makes it harder lol. somehow we both have a different idea of how it needs to go back in. The top pillow is no problem. Good Luck ! and your dog will love you. I've seen a couple people say its too poofy in the middle.. take the pillow out and move the filling around inside the pillow. (don't open the pillow) You can feel, grab and move the filling through the material on the outside of the pillow.
Disappointed with this purchase. I saw decent reviews and in the photo this dog bed appears to be perfect for a smaller home to put in a corner of the room. When it arrived it was filled out way too much in the middle of the bed, to the point where it was level with the sides /bolsters. My dog is very picky with beds, but he seemed to take to this one immediately.... That is... For about a week until he realized it wasn't something he could prop his head on the side. The bed never flattened out, as I'd hoped it would eventually. The pointed angle that is meant to fit in a corner of two walls, it's cut too wide,and unless you have a larger area to place this bed without any issues with it sticking out too far away from the corner of your chosen location, then it may work for you and your pup. If you have a med to large size dog and a smaller home or apartment, it's likely that you will have trouble finding a good space for this bed. On the other hand, I laid back on the pillow while in the ground watching TV, and didn't want to get off! If anything, it's a great lounge pillow for watching TV or relaxing on the ground!