I like my new dog stroller. It seems like a quality stroller that will last for a long time. It is heavy--so it isn't the easiest to get in and out of the car, but my dog likes it and when she is in it she is protected from other dogs but can still see outside and enjoy being with me in the out of doors. The front wheel can lock or can spin which is a nice feature that I didn't know about from the description.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the stroller seems very good.
This is exactly what I was looking for. It's well made, and I especially like that it has rubber wheels instead of the plastic wheels I've seen on most pet strollers. The only thing I'd change is the cup holders. I'd make them deeper, because if your drink doesn't fit really snugly, it will wobble and tip over unless you're holding onto it. You can't have it all, I guess. I still think this is probably one of the best pet strollers out there!
Met my expectations. Easy to put in and out of car. Tether inside and mesh screen work well to insure my dog's safety. Plenty of space in bottom storge to keep poop bags, water and purse closeby. An excellent stroller and it's looks like I paid a fortune for it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Very sturdy and rolls well on rough surfaces.