This particular crate caught my eye as I needed the most "heavy duty" crate I could find for my newly adopted 9 month old AmStaff/Boxer pup. He is surprisingly strong for his small stature, and I recently found out he feels most productive when helping with odd jobs around the house particularly when I'm not there. Between pulling down two gutter downspouts outside (who needs those things anyway?), moving the couch across the living room (apparently the Feng Shui of the house was all wrong), and ripping up not one but TWO pricey *** rugs (what, those things weren't pee pads?), I decided he needed a crate that was a little more sturdy than the norm. Other than slightly bending one of the railings the first time he was in it, Im happy to report that after two weeks this crate is living up to its "heavy duty" name. So far his plan of continuing to remodel our home has been thwarted by the Go Pet Club Heavy-Duty metal pet cage.
This was the most efficient transaction I've ever had online! And the pet cage is for our 50# German Shepherd "Puppy" ...and it works great! She likes it...can't destroy it...one of our best purchases yet!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent!
We Have 130# Pit Bull and we could not find a Kennel that was comfortable for her, every night I had to fight her to get her to go to bed. When this new one came and by the way was very easy to put togeather, she went right inside and layed down. We also bought the 42 inch pad which fits inside perfect. Now when it becomes bedtime I do not even have to tell her, she gets right up and goes and gets in her kennel and waits for me to shut her door. Also our two grand daughters decided to hang a blanket down the middle and it makes a wonderful play apartment.
Love the design except the hinges--spot welding is inadequate for a study door hinge. The weld broke the 1st time I opened the door. The wheels are are great idea but design is poor. The trays that are supposed to fit inside the cage fit only underneath the cage leaving the wire exposed; not comfortable. If proper hinges and trays were installed which would require a redesign the cage would be perfect. The return was seamless.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. welding was inadequate
Not that this is a complex item to assemble, but the crate did not come with any instructions. Once I figured out that the top frame plate held the sides of the crate together, I came to realize that the bolts welded to hold the top part on did not align with the holes in the top plate!! It seems like there was no quality control on this product. Cheap design. Hard to assemble. Would not recommend it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Bad quality
I have a 4yr old Cane Corso/Bullmastiff who broke out of the wire crate he was in. I needed a cage that stronger but reasonable priced. This cage was just what I needed, it was easy to assemble and lot sturdier than the average wire cage. I recommend you get this cage first!
This doge cage is above average. Keeps our dogs very safe!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Product is lager
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Above average
Very happy with this product , It stop my Lab from braking out of his cage and it look better that most dog cages ... I would recommend this dog cage it work for me .
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Correct
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good