Overall I do like the cat tree but I have found a few issues. 1. After a couple of weeks the black fabric on the posts has been shredded in a few spots. It would be better to have sisal twine all the way up them for durability. 2. With adult cats (mine are about 9#), I had to remove the higher of the 2 ramps to give them better access getting down. They seemed sketched out by the angle of it. It might be better for providing kittens a good way up/down though.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good overall
This item is not as sturdy as it looks for cats. It might be fine for kittens - but cats - not so much. The rope is very thin and the "carpet" is just velveteen fabric - it is not carpet - if your cats have claws at all and want to "dig in" - torn up in no time. I would go to **** *** ***** or another pet store to get a tree - unfortunately the good price I received at Overstock did not come with a good quality product :-(
I have three cats and they live this thing! Is very sturdy easy to assemble and looks very nice. I really have no complaints about it other than it shed little black fuzzies all over my floor while I put it together but it doesn't she'd anymore. Overall I'm very happy and satisfied with the product. I have two rather large cats and they can easily fit into the little housing areas and curl up top on a platform. I recommend this product hands down
My cats are in heaven! This cat tree is so much better than I thought. It was very easy to assemble, and the black parts are much softer than the carpet most cat trees are made of, yet very durable. The sleeping boxes are big enough even for my 21lb cat. This cat tree has diverted my cat's attention away from my new furniture completely!
It took about a week for our cats to get used to this piece, but now they love it! Each has a time and place he or she prefers. This thing is huge- so if you have limited space- measure carefully! Only drawback is that the rope and fabric come off when they are used a lot. There is almost no rope left on the base and the fabric is in tatters. Easy enough to put on, but not as durable as a carpeted product would have been.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good, but fabric and rope comes off easily when used a lot
Very easy to put together, even with feline assistance ;<) Sturdy and very well designed...with lots of levels and scratching posts. Our 2 cats play on it a LOT and nap in the condos often
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? The Same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Mostly accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent