I was so sick of seeing four ugly plastic crates in my den. I bought four of to replace my end tables, and look super nice. All of my friends were aghast at how nice they look. Not only do they save space, but they look great. The finish matches my oak floors. They blend nicely. If you're sick of ugly crates and the space they consume, I recommend these. Besides being easy to put together, the quality of the wood is pretty good. One alteration I did make was to replace the latch catch with a screw. My lab oftentimes leans up against the door, so I used the screw to better secure the stock latch piece. I highly recommend this nice piece of furniture to make your pets feel like a million bucks.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Just as pictured
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Matches the price
The crate worked out perfectly for our rescue dog. It was very easy to assemble and it goes so well with our furniture. Our little dog is only 13 pounds and is not able to damage the crate, but we are not sure it will work for a larger dog. We purchased the medium crate and it has plenty of room for our dog to stand up, play with his toys and move around a little. We are very pleased and we have gotten a lot of compliments on the crate!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact Match
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent Quality
Great end table/dog crate combination. The dog absolutely loves it. My son in law didn't even notice that it was Colby's new bed! Very happy with this purchase. Wish I had purchased it sooner!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Solid and beautifully finished.
This works perfect for my two small dogs to share, they're about 15lbs each and love to lay on top of each other so it works great. It looks really nice sitting out as opposed to an ugly metal crate. It's probably not sturdy enough to hold up against a hyper puppy or a dog who does not like to be kenneled. But my dogs are very lazy and don't mind just laying in there at all. Overall love it, great purchase.
I wish I paid for the more expensive crate but it was twice the price. This crate is good for the price. The espresso looks EXACTLY like the mahogany picture; it is not espresso. Very disappointed. The crate is not level and wobbles when my dog gets in it; it's not the floor, I checked. My dog does like it though and goes in it often. I want to exchange it because of the color but afraid that the exchange will also look like mahogany. It was very easy to assemble; it took me about 20 minutes.
Love this crate/table.. we have had this huge metal crate in our living room for over a year now and it was such an eye sore. Very happy I found this!! My pup loves going in on his own, even when he is not locked up. I have also had a friend ask me where I got mine, and she went and ordered herself one. Def very nice quality for your home.