This pet bed fit perfectly in the 36-inch crate we bought from Overstock! We like the medium color because we thought the lightest color might show more dirt. The fabric is soft. I have not tried washing it yet, because I haven't had it that long yet. I would definitely recommend it.
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No
I ORDERED ALL 3 OF THESE BEDS FOR MY DOG AND IF IT DIDN'T COST SO MUCH TO MAIL THINGS BACK, I WOULD MAIL ALL OF THEM BACK IN A HEARTBEAT. THEY ARE CHEAP MADE, DON'T STAND UP TO EVEN DELICATE CYCLE WASHING AND ARE NOT PADDED ENOUGH WHATSOEVER. THIS WAS A TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. I DON'T RECOMMEND THESE BEDS TO ANYONE PERIOD. SORRY OVERSTOCK. SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS.
My dog loves it. It's a nice bed. I was very pleased it fits perfectly in the crate.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It was great
This is a great bed for a crate, not to be used on hardwood floors unless you have additional padding under mat.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality and make was as described.
Our boys love these, especially the raised edge that goes around all sides. I'd like to find one that has memory foam which would be even more fabulous!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Spot On
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Super
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Spot On
I am pleased with the liner for the dog crate as my large puppy grows but wish it was thicker and more padded/cushioned. The side are great but the bottom seems a little thin. The color hides the dirt and it is washes and air dries perfectly.
I was going to buy this at my local store but found it at Overstock for several dollars less plus discounted shipping! It's comfortable for my dog, Cigga, when she's in her crate. She did chew a hole in it already though. She is a chewer and I try to keep her occupied with rawhide chews. This is the pad I wanted in her crate to make it warmer and more comfortable.
I bought this dog bed because it fit perfectly in my 7yr old puppys crate. I also really like the bumpers on the side, which cushions the wall of the crate. It looks great, and serves its purpose...but is fairly thin. My dog loves big fluffy pillow beds to sleep on....and this has no fluff to it at all. I have just added a pillow to the bottom...problem solved. It still has a soft bottom with the side cushions, and a softt pillow now completes this spoiled pups abode.
This product is perfect for my dog. It fits wonderfully into her crate and she seems to love it. I think it's great for providing some comfort and some warmth (so that she's not lying on the cold, hard crate bottom). I would highly recommend this crate bed.
This mat is very nice. I chose the caramel color and am very happy. It is plush and easy to wash, if needed. It isn't as thick as I had hoped, but still plush. The only thing I would suggest is adding a non-skid backing so it cannot be easily moved in the crate. My dog likes to play!! My Tippi says thanks for a great product!