I bought 2-dog houses 1 small 1 large. My big dog weighs about 155 lbs. and fits in the large one perfectly. But, I should have bought 2 large dog houses -- the SMALL dog crawls in the big dog house instead of hers and makes my big dog sit outside her small dog house and cry because she has his bed.
I LOVE this house! I purchased it for my two ferrel cats, and they absolutely love it. The quality is 1000% It is really sturdy, cute and assembles in 3 minutes. It is larger than it looks in the picture. I would recommend this to any animal lover.
My cat family of 4 loves their cottage dog house with Windows. They are cozy and warm. With a snuggle blanket they have a home to share and can look out when it rains. The resin construction puts together in 5 minutes and voila ! The house is on a 6 inch platform under a weeping cherry tree near my shed. I bought another for their cousins😄
I've had this item for 3 1/2 yrs now and it's still as good as new (well a bit faded). My 6 month old GR was a total chewer and this hard duty plastic totally thwarted her when she would kill all things wood. She has a bathrug inside which is the perfect size.
I ordered this dog house to match the one I already had, which had a blue roof and sliding windows. The one I received is similar to this but the roof is brown and the windows do not slide open. The picture and description of this item was with the blue roof like the one I already have. Very disappointing. Also, item arrived very late - but I assume this is due to the problems UPS has had.
We have a 45 pound mixed terrier rescue dog - this is the perfect sized house for her - seh can walk right in and turn around and there is plenty of room for her to curl up into a ball or to stretch out her long legs. The floor of the house is a bit slippery, so I put in a rubberbacked rug - problem solved! Thank you for making such a great house!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is just as cozy as the picture.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It is easy to assemble
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is great - it will last a long time!
I wouldn't recommend this product for dog that has average or longer legs. I don't think the house has any insulation. About the only thing it will protect from the outside is weather and maybe wind. I need to insulate the dog house. I would return the darn thing if I could.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? correctly - Note the lying dog. If you're dog has longer leg than this, don't buy it!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not recommended for "medium" size dog - This is made for shorter legged dogs; my dog has to crouch before entering and the I couldn't find any standard size bedding that fits
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it's plastic - don't expect much; easy to assemble (Though, the vent hole was a bit tricky, initially).
Bought the smaller dog house for our feral cat. It survived hurricane Irene and kept the cat dry. We are in an area where evacuation was ordered, but we stayed home to take care of our animals.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I personally love this dog house, It's a bit pricy but It's a nice one I can't complain about anything. I love it although my dog refuses to use it. Oh well.
- Did the image onsite match the product? Yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good product
Awww I luv that my yorkie & poodle love their new house. It has been raining more than usual in So. Cal. So my dogs can go hide & stay dry when no one make it back home to let them in. It must keep them at an ok temperature no sneezing, runny nose or cough. Means no sick dogs. They look so cute looks like they're playing outside instead of an old fashion wooden house. Easy to put togather and shipped to me in less than 48hours.
This house is so light weight, a dog of 28 lbs can move it! It is a POOR choice and the price is way too much for a PLASTIC dog house that is way too light, not warm , and not durable. We live where it gets to freezing and upon the dog turning around in the house it had to be weighted down and our dog is only 28 lbs...looks great, but thats the only PLUS...BAD BUY..I think my dog may be mad at us!