I bought 3 for an animal rescue that I support. They LOVE, love, love them! They have lots of cats that are located throughout the house and cattery. The cats immediately jumped in and loved playing up and down them. I am so pleased that I'm purchasing 4 more! Thanks for such a creative, incredibly sturdy and reasonably priced piece of furniture for the kitties. I will definitly purchase again and have recommended highly to all my cat friends!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect! It looks exactly as the picture shows!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exactly as described. I was more than pleased!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very sturdy. Doesn't rock. Large cats can sleep in it and jump in and out without any problems!
I was set on not having an ugly cat tree in my house, so when I saw this product I jumped on it. Luckily we had a corner that was big enough to contain it, as it is very large. It is made almost entirely out of cardboard, which is fine, but when we were assembling it, on of the interlocking tabs ripped off...also, one of the "support" rods keeps falling out. I can't figure out how to get it to stay on its own. During assembly, take note of the openings on each interior level...you do not want them to line up, because then your kitty won't be able to climb up. All in all, we are happy with it, and kitty moved in very quickly. (although she is too lazy to use the upper levels right now...that will probably change once we get our puppy!)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Image is acurate, though I still underestimated how big it was.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is decent.
I thought this would be perfect for my kitty as she loves going in boxes and coves, etc..... however, she pretty much walked in the "basement" of this townhouse, and that was the extent of it. She's very uninterested and unfortunately probably a waste of money. It is very large, its very tall, and much wider in actuality than it seems, took up a big space in the living room, too boot. Unfortunately, for me, this may be donated to a shelter or friend. =(
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It is much taller and wider in person than the picture depicts
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is very study, and easy to put together.
My kitties have "Moved-In" to their castle! One of them sleeps in the "basement" while the other one looks out his perch in the penthouse! It was really easy to assemble and they love it!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Puurfect!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Described well.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Product is sturdy and well made. I have every reason to believe my pets will get years and years of use out of this fun product!
This is a better than expected deal. Low price. My cat loves it. Nice looking castle. VERY Sturdy. This thing ain't falling over. Very Cool. Happy with my purchase.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Better Than Expected.
I Got My Money's Worth; compared to the cat tree, I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE CATEMPORARY CAT CASTLE. My one cat sleeps in the bottom and my other cat sleeps in the upper levels. They both use it to look out the window, groom themselves on the (soft) edges of the round windows'. I can't wait until they come out with different designs and graphics for the various seasons and holidays (halloween haunted castle, christmas santas castle, valentines day white kittens and red roses, summer themed lighthouse, etc....) My cats love it and THAT is what I am most happy about:)
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? PERFECT. My cats use it more than they used the cat tree. I like it; lightweight, ATTRACTIVE! My cats have all of their claws and they cannot poke through the cardboard-which is reinforced with metal bars--very safe--VERY STURDY..I am a HAPPY CUSTOMER!! Perhaps More Designs? Halloween, Christmas, Valentines Day, Summer Themes, Pro Sports...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact; It is Actually BETTER In Person. Very Cool. I put it near a window and my cats use to survey their kingdom!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. GREAT. It's very sturdy. Very Safe. Lightweight. Thick enough cardboard that the cats can't claw through it (trust me on this!).
It's fairly easy to build, and the quality is good. Make sure you wear work gloves when setting it up though, cardboard edges are really sharp. I got cut on a finger. I bought this a while ago and just set it 2 weeks ago. I have 3 cats and non of them plays in this castle. One cat rested on the ground level once I saw but that's it. I think it's because there's not enough flat space on the second and third floor for them to lie down.(there's only enough surface for my one year old cat to sit on) It could work with little kittens I guess. I am very disappointed with the purchase and am stuck with this bulky furniture in the living room.
ok-let me first say im a 59 yo with t-rex arms,but I put together two iron bakers racks from this site with only minor difficulty.i see others have done well with this product-but there was something about the unwieldy size and shape of the pieces and the very slick cardboard surface that just did me in.i even enlisted the aid of my science and math genius daughter-but to no avail.when we finished our "assembly"-it looked like a huge lopsided birthday cake ambitiously climbing ceilingward.a very perilous perch for the kitties.dont even start on trying to get the dis-assembled product repacked for return-oy vay...but maybe its just me.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? unassembled peices looked just like it...
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate-keep in mind it is bigger than it sounds...
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well it is cardboard....
This castle is great, I purchased it for our Pet Adoption Center in Wyandotte, MI where we have free roaming felines up for adoption. They will spend time playing through the openings, throwing the toys through the bottom and just camp out on a shelf. It adds cheer to homeless pets! Only down fall is that it is cardboard and felines will chew on it. But over all this is worth this purchase.
This would be an awesome cat tree if you have a cat who likes to climb and sit high and not destroy things. This item is cardboard and my cats loved seeing how they could tear it apart. After one day one of my cats had already destroyed the roof. I put this item together myself..near impossible..The tape that comes with it does not hold it together nor are the instructions clear. I am great at putting puzzle pieces together but I would've loved instructions that show me exactly how to put this together. This was a cheaply priced item but no matter the price I believe this could have been designed a whole lot better.
I agree with other reviews. This thing is huge! But it is worth it. My little muffin is now just going to the basement too but hopefully he will venture upward. We'll see. My cat is a bit of a fraidy cat so he is scared of any toy that is bigger than him so we will see. Highly recommended.