Very nice quality, good instructions make it easy to put together, I bought the chair to use with my desk, however, the chair is a little to short for the desk I have so make sure you do your measuring before you purchase, I used the chair in a different area of the room and it look's great!
it looks better on the picture, its not too comfortable at all, its shorter of the description,
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the material is looks pretty good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? oh no, some screws just didn't go in, and for others it was very difficult and im usually good with instructions
The colors of the leather and wood are as pictured. This is a very well-made and attractive chair, especially for the price. The seat is not flat, but rounded.
- How accurate was the sizing? Seat larger than described.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems well made
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Very nice chair, very comfortable. I have a hardwood floor, so this is better than the swivel ones. Quite easy to assemble---obviously for a sturdy chair one should expect to do something more than just snap the legs on. I was afraid to buy it at first because of the assembly reviews, but now I cannot understand what the people were complaining about (especially considering the difference in reviews between this one and the same chair in black). The assembly went smoothly, very smart thinking from the designers there, because for such a good and sturdy chair, it could have been much harder to assemble. But after all that 's why one buys the chair, for the quality, and this one has it. Very pleased, seating on it as I write.
The chair is nice to sit in. However, it did require some extra effort to squeeze the parts together properly to attach the pieces. I was hoping for a chair that only needed the legs attached. It was worth what it cost, but not worth more than double that on a retail level.