I ordered 5 of these chairs. 4 arrived with pieces missing. When they sent me replacements, they didn't send the right parts. After 2 weeks I finally got the pieces I need and some that I didn't. That actually turned out to be a good thing, as that part broke a week later. The chair is exactly what I want, but super frustrating to actually have.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? It had manufacturers defects
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
This office chair took about 30 min to put together or less. It is very adjustable for leg height, tilt and arm rests. It replaced an older chair that was not very good for work where I do quite a bit of keyboarding and moving around my office. I'm 5 foot 2 and I do have to put a phone book under since my feet don't quite touch the ground. The chair is very comfortable to sit in and looks very nice.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exactly as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Chair is high quality and well made.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes