This is a very nice chair with good lumbar support. I like that it raises and lowers, as well as swivels. It is very attractive and the color helps brighten the work area.
- How accurate was the sizing? Very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice and heavy. Good quality and attactive
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects
I spent quite a lot of time picking out my home office chair. I work full time from home, so needed a somewhat better chair than the usual "office chairs" one can buy at Target, etc. Went by reviews, price, looked good. Received it today - husband put it together. It is a lot wider, bigger than I thought, but that is not the problem - if that was such an issue, I would have paid attention to the dimensions. No, the seat is something I have never experienced in my 56 years - there is a HUMP running across the mid-section of the seat; I don't know how to explain it but....it feels like I am sitting on a vinyl-covered log. It isn't near as heavy as I thought it might be - leaning forward, it feels like it will tip over - and just for the record, I am of a normal height and weight. It is going back!
This was a graduation gift for my daughter who just obtained her Bachelor Degree. She and boyfriend had a little difficulty putting it together and insist it requires 2 people for assembly. However, they are very happy with it. Shipping was fast. No negative comments.
- How accurate was the sizing? I thought another review said she was short but her feet touched the floor. But I read so many reviews that maybe I was confused. My adult daughter's feet do not but she has a foot rest so all is good.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Seems great so far.