I have alot of solar lights & garden ornaments that needed new batteries. Although I know the large hardware store carried solar batteries, I still decided to order them from Overstock because I know that they sell only quality items. Now all my garden solar lights are going strong.
Buying replacement batteries for outdoor solar lights can be expensive. I looked at several stores but this is the best price. I have been using these batteries for a few weeks and the solar lights are bright again. I do not know how long the life on these will be, but so far I would recommend them and would purchase them again.
i can't give this excellent rating since i haven't had them long enough. just purchased a week ago and put into solar lights. i did have expensive solar lights that the batteries died after a couple of years. i replaced with these new batteries and within a couple of hours they were working. they were nice and bight. just ordered another package just don't like having to wait for them to come takes about 10 days to receive them. but worth it
Batteries seemed to 'work' upon installation and then NOT the next day - even while in full sunlight .....I love solar lighting in my gardens and have used NICD batteries for decades ....I can only IMAGINE that IU receiev3ed a 'BAD BATCH" in my last order.... I have ordered more (priort o making comment) and if those do not work either - will SHIP BACK all 40 .... Unhappy in Maine! MB
Bought these batteries to replace the solar lights outside. The batteries that the lights came with only lasted one sunny season (from June to Nov in 2012). I then ordered these batteries and they charged up in one day in June 2013. So far they have lasted .Price was excellent compared to others that I checked out. It's now December and I removed the solar lights from the yard and removed the batteries for storage. I will see if next summer when I place them back in they will recharge.
Thought the price on these were great, cheapest around and I love Overstock. Bought 2 packs for my old solar lights. Within 2 weeks, in some cases 1 week, most were dead. My lamps were quite bright and highly charged right away and I was initially very pleased but I'm glad I waited over a month to review.
Solar Light AA Ni-CD Rechargable Batteries (Pack of 10), work as should, no problems, fast shipping
- How accurate was the sizing? correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. correct
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Pleased to find this type of product from Overstock.com. I am very pleased with the re-chargeable batteries I purchased and hope to be able to purchase when needed at a future date.
- How accurate was the sizing? As promised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Working well and seem to be as good as the original batteries in the post lights
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no defects
These batteries were not the greatest., Nothing more to say!
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The batteries worked for a week and then they became faint and only lasted for a weeke.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Unknown
At 2 weeks, I already had to replace some even though they were in full Phoenix sun all day.. At 4 weeks, one was leaking battery acid so 3 more were wasted.
- How accurate was the sizing? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Questionable quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No visable defects; however...