Great item, I have a 15" laptop and it fits perfectly and I can also squeeze in the mouse pad. I read a review stating that the table is angled down - that is because the upper part was inserted the wrong way - the table is perfectly flat and looks great! The little wheels are smooth and make it easy to move around. Adjustable height is a plus. Extremely easy to assemble, and this for someone DYI challenged like me, is a huge deal...I was able to put it together in a few minutes with the tools provided in the box.
This product is attractive at a good price with fast shipping. Very easy to put together with little effort. It rolls with ease on the carpet and adjusts well. You will be happy with with this product.
- How accurate was the sizing? Exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? defect free, yes!
This table is what I've been looking for at a reasonable cost. It is the right size and I like how the legs are arranged giving room underneath for my feet. I also like the adjustable height. The wheels roll easily over the carpet.
- How accurate was the sizing? It is accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality. Easy to assemble.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? minor spot on veneer
The adjustable height mobile laptop cart works great for a small area. It is sturdy and the frame is metal. Works well for what I need!
- How accurate was the sizing? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I love that it is a metal frame. Everything else I looked at was cheap wood.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Not only does it look great, I got the walnut, Adjustable , and easily moves around while remaining stable. I have a low bottom couch, removed the wheels (after I pot on ) you do need to put together, everything you need is included, even the two little wrenches. still easily to move, I have carpet, I would use self stick felt on hard flooring. Plenty wide enough for my laptop, which is a large 17 in.
The directions to put together were a little hard to follow since it was only a picture with no words. But once put together I was way impressed with this table. Very sturdy, looks nice, super easy to move around, and height adjustment makes it usable in any chair, couch etc.
Instructions were clear. I installed the top flat, but thinking about reversing the top so it will be angled. I cut width of the top 2 inches so it will fit between my chair arms. It is good and sturdy, holds my laptop just fine and the price is good compared to any similar table. I'm glad I decided on this one.
On carpet, this thing will barely roll. I wound up using it for my printer because I didn't want to pay postage to return it. I'm sure it might work great for some people, just didn't serve my purpose. I think it would be great in a dorm room or on wood floors though.