First of all the ad was deceptive because it does NOT make clear that it is a REMANUFACTURED cartridge and these toner cartridges are problematic when remanufactured. After almost sending it back because it had whole sections of light print out that you couldn't read, I happend to see the little note that said "Shake Well". Well that wasn't made prominent enough because I almost didn't see it and had to make calls to find out how to return it. But I shook, reinstalled two or three times and it didn't improve anything. But I NEEDED to get some printing done!! So I got bright and desperate and took that cartridge and started BANGING it on a carpet long and hard, maybe 15 times. THAT finally did it and I haven't had a problem since. So it worked out all right and the price is great, but you need to have an instruction that this cartridge needs to be BANGED many times on a surface like an old carpet, not just "shake well"
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. problematic
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? NO
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
no doubt overstock comes through again. low price great quality.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes