I am a crafter. I needed a rolling cart that would slide under my worktable to hold my die cutting machine. This is perfect! Glides easily; fits perfectly; has a perfect sized top; and the shelf is fabulous ... it holds binders with all my dies! I am extremely happy with this purchase. And the price is very reasonable! Buy it!!!!
Was looking for a small, narrow, just big enough cart to hold my wireless printer. This fits the bill. Nice looking, strong, perfect fit under my counter. Easy to assemble.Easy to roll .Like the grey color of top.Easy to clean. Metal shelf is great for storing my paper
We have an oversize Canon photo printer that we needed to get off the desk and out of the way and this solution did the trick. There is still plenty of clearance for almost any printer to feed paper while sitting underneath a standard 30" high desktop. The storage shelf below is handy for paper and other accessories.
This printer will fit our needs and since it would be like jumping through hoops to return it, we will keep it. But the top shelf has a major chip and one corner is flawed with the finish rough and chipped. I have tried to hide these problems but because they are on the edge and can't turn them to the wall due to configuration, I guess we will have to live with these problems. I know particle board can have these issues but not straight out of the box and packaging was not damaged.
- How accurate was the sizing? spot on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Doable
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no
I am quite fumbling the assembly of the new piece of furniture and will again do this.
- How accurate was the sizing? pretty correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. it seems a better and space-saving piece of furniture for one laser printer
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? not quite