I found the assembly of this cart a little difficult, because some of the holes were not fully drilled through, or lined up properly. But once I finally was able to fix those issues, it went together fine, and looks just as it's pictured. It's a nice cart.
However the price is a bit high, I think. Assembling this item was not simple as I am alone and instructions recommended being 2 to put the pieces together. It was arduous but most rewarding, in spite of a few mishaps when an employee tried to meddle without wanting to look at the instructions! The printer cart is very solid and of good quality wood. It affords plenty of storage room and looks very good in my office corner which is a part of my bedroom. Nice finishing also. Definitely a nice piece of furniture and storage.
As other reviewers have noted, the cart is not easy to put together. If you have two printers (like I do), it will hold them both, but nothing else. The shelf space is not large ( I had to take out the shelves to store my second printer on the bottom). Overall, it is perfect for me, and fits my needs.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is good.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? There were no defects.
The product was exactly for what I had hoped. It was easy to build, well made and looks good. I am very pleased with it.
- How accurate was the sizing? very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality for price was very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes