What a great buy! I am always worrisome to order products that I must assemble myself as they are always missing parts or the holes seemed to be drilled in the wrong places - rest assured, this product was a breeze to assemble! The product is made of high quality wood, metal and fasteners and was easy to assemble! It looks great and more expensive than what I paid on Overstock! I would recommend to others!
- How accurate was the sizing? Sizing was perefct and the height was adjustables as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality wood, metal, and fasteners
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes, it was free of defects
This product was described as a "stand up" work station. Well maybe if you less than 5 foot tall it would be. It arrived without obvious damage to the cardboard box it was in but AFTER we got it assembled we noticed a ding on one edge of the main worktop and a rather serious stress crack on the other edge. Of course by now we've put all the time and energy into assembling it so the hassle of packaging it back up and waiting for a replacement was not acceptable. It's wobbly and the casters were a mess. They also didn't tell you about one MAJOR design flaw... when you adjust the main work top to the highest level it almost touches the upper shelf - thereby eliminating any use of the back half of the main worktop. The top shelf is NOT adjustable.!! We ended up setting it on bricks to raise it and stabilize it and had to monkey-up some extenders for the top shelf. All in all - NOT a good purchase. Don't know if we'll buy from Overstock.com again.
- Did the product fit true to size? No - did not adjust to the height they said. Very misleading description
- How is the quality of the product? Damaged in shipping...NOT stable once set up. Had to rebuild and modify item to make it work.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Maybe
table top is damaged i 3 spots, not very sturdy. i don't know what else to write, it seems pretty silly that i have to type more than fifty characters.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. decent quality, but not very sturdy
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? the one table top is damaged from shipping in 3 different locations
Yes, this unit was dropshipped at my front door, literally. One of the corners of the desktop came extremely damaged. Not much thought, or any extra padding for that matter was used on the desktop corners. Not only that, the unit was the wrong color. The box label stated it was Medium Oak, however was packed with Dark Cherry. They use cheap simulated shiny laminate paper as a desktop surface. Since then, I had Overstock give me a refund. Not sure I want to order another 5 units to get the right one.
- How is the quality of the product? Fair Quality. Table tops use cheap wood simulated paper laminate with a cheesy plastic ridged border.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Extremely poor packing !!!
This product had to be sent 3 different imes due to damage from poor packaging. The last time it took a special palet to get the item here without damage. Should you really want this workstation purchase it from a local dealer or store to avoid the shipping nightmare. Once we were able to actually get the product without damage installation was easy and quick.