Well I guess we will have to see how durable it is. I got this to use as a bookshelf cause my previous bookshelf just collapsed under the weight of books. The shelf looks stable enough but if you push it it has a bit of a wobble even with all the braces and the screws tightened to the max. that makes me a bit nervous but as I don't plan on pushing it on a daily basis I think it will be OK. it was easier to put together than I thought though. someone here said it took them all day. how that could possibly take all day is beyond me. put it together in 2 hours and I'm a not very technically inclined girl with eh just a screwdriver XD and one pair of artsy pliers, Also im 5'4. just lay it on its side and prop the ends of the long metal part that makes the frame with boxes or as I did with piles of books lol. flip it and screw in the other sides. when doing the other sides the shelf itself will prop it up. One of the shelves had a bit of a warped corner I used some pliers to straighten it andwhacked it back into shape with the head of the screwdriver. one of the shelves has a pockmark. If it falls apart you bet your ass I will be back here whining and bellyaching XD
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. well I like it well enough. it does have a bit of a wobble even with all the braces and tightening the screws as much as I could
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? one of the shelves had a warped edge but I fixed that. just whacked it a couple of times
Once it was assembled, this is a great product. However, it definitely takes 2 people to assemble, and one of them needs to be at least 6 feet tall. The instructions were somewhat clear, but be prepared to spend most of the day putting it together. It is very sturdy. We are using it in a craft room inside the house and the color blends very well with the decor.
- How accurate was the sizing? Extremely accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality of the product was good. However, it was difficult to put together.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes