I really liked this chair when it arrived, it was the right height, comfortable, and looked nice. Then I leaned back and the back of the chair broke off the first week. I've continued to use it without the back since then, and after 5 months I'm looking to replace it because the seat is starting to splinter apart. I'm a big guy, a little over the 250lb rating, but I expected better. If you're a large person this may not be the chair for you.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No
I really love it. I created a 10 foot desk with two drafting tables and this was just exactly what I needed. It's really high quality. They gray is nice and light, not old drab gray you see in corporate America. And, man oh man, it IS really comfortable. All day comfortable.
- How accurate was the sizing? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes