It will do what it was designed to do. The packing crushed the glue tube and destroyed some of the dowels. The dowels stuck up due to glue changing the size and when attaching the top board the laminate was was pierced. The shelves are still workable and the top is not noticeable unless looking for the damage.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Ok. Typical press wood construction.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Only defect was the glue burst in the packing and glued some of the dowels together
good product, not what i expected but it is good for keeping my papers organized at school. might get one for home too
- How accurate was the sizing? smaller than expected but still good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good but the shelves are made of cardboard type substance so it is only good for paper
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes, but the instructions were alittle off