The pen is attractive and well made, very comfortable to hold, the feel of the nib on paper is great, and it writes very well without skipping while in use - BUT - after even a few hours of non-use it requires several tries to get the ink flowing again, and the problem seems to be getting worse with time.. I have several other Parker pens, some even cheaper than the Reflex, which do not exhibit this difficulty. I am using cartridges in this pen which I purchased from Overstock at the same time, and it has been suggested to me that perhaps old ink is responsibke for the problem. I plan to clean the pen and try new ink to see if that improves the situation.
This pen, when filled with Private Reserve Sepia ink writes nicely on various papers. The weight and feel are comfortable. The white looks nice too.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good Quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
A cheap pen that is nicely made. But you can do better , much better with other brand. Best to avoid this
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Cheap
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes