While I like the pencil, the feel in your hand, the quality and the flow of the writing, the metal nib that houses the lead keeps falling out. By buying in bulk you save money, but I think the quality of the pen suffers.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No, I purchased several of these pencils and they all seem to suffer from the same flaw. While the comfort level is excellent, the metal nib that holds the lead in place keeps falling out.
Not worth the money. They work fine for a couple of days. I got them for my 4th grader but after a few days when the lead runs out, we would attempt to replace the lead and somehow it would not work the same. We ordered 6 of these and all with the same problem...
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes