I have one of these mechanical pencils and can't figure out how to replace the lead when it runs out.
1. Retractable point (so it doesn't poke through your pocket) 2. Sliding sleeve (so you can write more before having to click more lead) 3. Large eraser. 4. Great at a desk, but a little bulky to carry in a shirt pocket (see PaperMate G-Force for thinner pencil, but smaller eraser)...
Papermate PhD Ultra .5mm Mechanical Pencil
Have a pencil on hand whenever you need one with this sturdy Papermate mechanical pencil. The specially designed tip keeps the lead inside from breaking, and the attached metal clip lets you carry the pencil with you.
ITEM#: 13334139This Papermate PhD Ultra mechanical pencil includes a jumbo twist eraser to extend product life. This mechanical pencil features a durable metal clip and shock absorber tip to reduce lead breakage.
- Bold new colors that accessorize your writing needs
- Large cushioned triangular grip for comfort and control
- HB #2
- Product dimensions: 5.5 inches long
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Helpful
- Most Recent
1. Retractable point (so it doesn't poke through your pocket) 2. Sliding sleeve (so you can write more before having to click more lead) 3. Large eraser. 4. Great at a desk, but a little bulky to carry in a shirt pocket (see PaperMate G-Force for thinner pencil, but smaller eraser)Read More
I purchased several of these pencils for my daughters. They are chemistry and math majors in school and do much pencil writing for equations, labs, notes, etc. They both have really enjoyed the pencils for their classes.Read More
This is the ONLY place I have been able to find this Papermate model to complete a set. I'd begun to think it wasn't ever manufactured!Read More
Excellent quality, erases well, comfortable to hold,looks like a pen, great lead size, I recommend this pencil!Read More
These products are great, I love writing with them, they are the perfect size and weight.Read More
Excellent product. Excellent prices. Product delivered promptly. Thanks for your service.Read More
Questions & Answers
The lead can be put in from the top of the pencil. Pull the eraser from the top and there should be a small hole below the eraser.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Top 5 Things to Look for in New Pens
Top 5 Things to Look for in New Pens from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with the top 5 things to look for in new pens and advice about our many brand-name products.
Decorate Your Office Right
Decorate Your Office Right from Overstock.com. Here's how to create a comfortable and soothing workspace that also fosters efficiency.
Office Feng Shui
Office Feng Shui from Overstock.com. Using the ancient principles of feng shui, you can make your office an inviting and producitve place to work.
Office Supplies Buying Guide
Office Supplies Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Our buying guides provide customers with detailed information about office supplies, answers to common questions and buying tips for our many brand-name products.
Discount Office Supplies Checklist
Discount Office Supplies Checklist from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about discount office supplies and advice about our many brand-name products.
Top 5 Essential Office Supplies
Top 5 Essential Office Supplies from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with the top 5 essential office supplies and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details