I bought two of these chairs for my waiting room. They looked cheap and there was a scratch on one of the arms. They had good back support but in general looked cheap. Not at all what I'd hoped for. I unpacked one and decided then to return them both. OS was quick in responding to my return request. They sent return labels within minutes. OS's customer service was great. They chairs weren't.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Below average quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
the seat cushion is down already........and now, the wooden frame of the seat irritates me.......got it for good price,just didnt know, it would sink so soon and mind you, i am not obese:!
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. looks good, actually,isn't!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
We purchased the chairs for the use in our lobby and are very pleased. Nice appearance and good price for the value. Would recommend and use Overstock.com again!!
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Quality is good - the seat cushions were a little stiff but good value for the price.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? One of the side hardware pieces was misaligned and needed a little force when assembling the chair