Wide chair, not the most comfortable and not sure how well it will hold up if used consistently. Looks great, and more of a decorative chair for me, so I have little worries about longevity. Easiest chair ever to put together - rails attached to pieces slide together - takes less than 5 mins to put one together. Again, not sure what that means over the long haul...if one of the rails loosens from the wood, chair will be wobbly.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes - very well-packaged,. not the case with all furbniture
I bought this chair to use at my computer. I absolutely loathe the chair with 5 wheels under them, but still need the mobility of casters. I modified this chair to suit my needs by installing stem ball-type casters. If you are currently looking for a wheeled guest chair, you know they are anywhere from $$$ to $$$. This chair cost me $$$ plus $$$ for the casters at my local hardware store. Anyway the quality of this chair is GREAT for the price. I definitely recommend getting this one. Also, the color of the upholstery and the wood arms / legs is exactly as pictured.
- How accurate was the sizing? The sizing was spot-on accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The leg / arm assembly is made from nice wood and is very sturdy. The seat cushion is nice. I haven't gotten to use this chair much yet but I don't anticipate the seat becoming uncomfortable anytime soon.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The chair was free of any manufacturer defects
These chairs are an excellent value as office visitor chairs that will be put to limited use. The wood looks good, the fabric is cheap but good looking. At $$$ they are better than one would have a right to expect.
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. OK at that price
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes