If your current seat is cramping your style, its time to switch to this big executive chair from Office Star. Padded seats and back, along with adjustable arms, height, and tilt, offer maximum comfort. The sturdy metal frame supports up to 350 pounds....more
Comfortable and stylish, this Office Star Big Man's chair features a black mesh construction with a soft foam filling. A thick padded seat and back with built-in lumbar support highlights this chair.
Materials: Foam, steel, mesh material, plastic
Thick padded contoured back with built-in lumbar
1-touch pneumatic seat height adjustment
Locking tilt control with adjustable tilt tension
Adjustable arms with mesh pads
Heavy duty chrome base with dual wheel carpet casters
Weight capacity: 350 pounds
Dimensions: 27.5 inches wide x 28.75 inches deep x 45 inches high
Seat size: 21.5 inches wide x 19 inches deep x 5 inches thick
Back size: 22 inches wide x 23.25 inches high x 4.5 inches thick
Seat height: 20.75-24.25 inches
Please note: orders of 4 or more chairs will ship with a freight carrier, and are not traceable via UPS. Please allow 10 days before contacting Overstock.com regarding any freight carrier shipping concerns.
Chair Back Height
Chair Seat Material
Furniture Frame Material
Thank you. Your feedback will help us create the best experience for our customers.
I’m a 60 yr old retired female and I unpacked, assembled, and adjusted this chair in about an hour, while also watching a tv news conference. : ) I’m a plus-sized person so I wanted a chair with good support and adjustments that would last more than 2 years in my home (non-business) office. Overall initially, I’m very pleased with this purchase.
• Arrived w/in 5 bus days
• Instructions provided for assembly are straight-forward
• Limited warranty is printed on the back of the instructions
• Screws and Allen wrench – all that’s needed - included, with 4 extra screws
• Seat and back are very comfortable for a larger person
• Price is very reasonable for the product
• A little heavier than expected (compared to my prior chair, of similar design)
• The tilt knob is tight when you first turn it to decrease the tilt tension, but does get easier as you turn it further.
• The screws fit the metal seat plate holes rather tightly at first, so you may want to screw them in slightly before trying to attach to the bottom of the seat, to make them easier to fit and turn in the pre-drilled holes.
If you have an extra pair of hands assisting you, the ‘Cons’ should not be a concern for you. Impatient me, I put it together myself and used the club chair in my office to help support the chair seat when needed for attaching the arms and back. As it was a little heavier than I expected, I simply leaned the chair back against the club chair to support the majority of its weight in order to place it on the base. I was then able to very easily maneuver it onto the pneumatic cylinder on the chair base for the final assembly step.
LIMITED WARRANTY - typical warranty for this type of product. I do wish the online product descriptions would include this type of info on all of their office chairs:
• warranties are limited to original purchaser for normal commercial usage
• normal commercial usage is defined as a standard 40-hour work week by persons weighing 350 lbs or less
Over-usage considerably reduces the warranty to 2-yrs on all parts, with fabric and foam to 1 yr.
Obviously, you’d need to read the warranty specifically provided with the product you purchase but the above info should give you an idea as to what the manufacturer considers standard usage for this chair.
At this point, I’m happy with my purchase; only time will tell how long it will last.
(Based on the warranty, it may be longer than I first expected.)
The chair seat and back are OK but the casters did not work at all properly. Even after oiling an greasing they do not rotate easily making it hard to roll the chair. The chair is on hard tile and it should work properly. If it was not so difficult to take apart and rebox, i would send it back. I feel cheated.
How accurate was the sizing? accurate
Please tell us about the quality of the product. good and bad
Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no