if you weigh more than 100 lbs dont buy this chair is better if you seat on the floor or concrete very poor design no cushion at all just metal and the cover i wasted my money
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. is like sitting on the concrete poor and cheap
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I loved this chair when i saw it on the screen! it was exactly what i was looking for, until I actually sat on it for an hour. This chair had NO Cushion or back support. It rocks and does not have a lock. I'm a bit on the short side (5'1") and this chair is too high for me at its lowest setting. This is not a chair i can sit on for an extended period of time. Dear White chair, you look great, but we are just not working out. It's you not me. We must part our ways and this time i will not compromise comfort (you are not a sexy shoe). sigh.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is great. faux leather and chrome
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? none
I really do like this chair but it is not comfortable and I have to put a pillow in my lower back area. Other than that I really do like this chair. Goes nicely with my Cable Desk from Overstock.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes/ good chair
These chairs are very nice .... PROS: 1. Great design/architecture 2. Beautiful 3. Robust CONS: 1. Not for people over 5'8" - ie they are too small 2. Not much cushion for your butt!! and therefore not ideal for all day sitting
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Bought several of these for my office. Aside from being uncomfortable, the vinyl cracks and peels away in places. The back rest on one chair completely cracked open, and the arm rests on all of them started peeling from normal use. Also, the white chairs stain easily, if you wear blue jeans the edges of the chairs turn blue.They look nice enough, but i would not purchase if you actually plan on using them.
I bought this chair for my home office to complement my modern black and chrome desk. I put it together in 10 minutes. It rolls well, it's comfortable (maybe not for an 8 hour day behind your desk) and it look's great. My girlfriend came over for a visit, she fell in love with the chair. I ended buying her one as a gift for watching my dog over the weekend. She loves it too.
Love this modern design. Found the first one at ****** . Have two desks in den--so needed a second chair. Found this one on line--matches perfectly. Love it, but have noticed the stitching on the armrest seems to be lifgtly coming off (???) Hard to describe--nothing major--but do hope the chair(s) hold up. They do look modern and great in my den, however.
My review is not really about quality - it's about comfort. We have these chairs in a small conference room at work, and while they are cool and contemporary looking, they are UNCOMFORTABLE!! No support at all and no cushion. After about 15 minutes, you're done.
I had been looking for months for a not too big white office chair. This one was a great price and very comfortable for me. (short, medium build, likes to sit straight). It came quickly, went together in about 15 or 20 minutes and looks great!
I was not satisfied at all very poor quality. Very disappointed trying to decide If I should keep it and have two mismatched chairs or are it apart and send It back
- How accurate was the sizing? N/A
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was very poor, I wanted to match a chair that I got at Home Goods, this chair did not compare with the quality of the Home Goods and I paid more for it. Now I see 5 days later its cheaper I would not buy this chair again. It was also missing two chrome screws and no directions
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Just cheaply made