This is a very lightweight basic file cabinet. The drawers don't open all the way, and the wheels will break if you move it too much. I have it under my work desk and it fits perfectly. It's not my primary file cabinet, but used for personal use, not work related stuff. It's okay but definitely low quality but then again the price was low so what do you expect?
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
This filing cabinet is definitely not worth the price. The holes for the wheel brackets are not drilled to match the wheel brackets so you'll have to drill one hole per wheel. There were only six screws in the sealed plastic. You need 8 for the wheels and 4 for the file cabinet handles.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This file cabinet was of poor quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No, the holes for the wheels were not drilled in the right places and there were not enough screws.