While I love the look of this desk - it has no drawers at all. No place to put pens/pencils, no file drawer, etc. The description says nothing about this being a shell only. It seemed pretty easy to put together, but the top is VERY heavy. Not a 1 person job.
I was a little skeptical about this desk after reading the reviews but I must say I'm extremely pleased. It's beautiful, has a lot of writing space, and fits perfectly in my small home office. It was also easy to assemble (less than 30 minutes). I get so many compliments on it.
Great looking desk, but be aware it is actually a 'shell'. This means the opposite side is wide open without any drawers or compartments. The holes for the storage accessories are pre-drilled in the desk if you want to buy them separately. I actually looked hard for a desk that was wide open in order to accommodate for my wheelchair. I then bought a wood end table from Target that was on wheels and had 2 drawers. I used that for storage and placed my printer on top. Since the desk is so large, you can roll it underneath and out of sight when not in use. The desk has great 'curb appeal' in the home. My office opens up to the living room and the bowed design gives quality look. Desk looks as it should have cost a lot of money. Must be delivered by truck freight and is HEAVY. It comes in 4-pieces and relatively easy to put together, but you will need 2 people due to the weight. The top surface is huge and solid wood. It also has the cord feeds on both corners to hide cords underneath. Excellent Desk.
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
Love this table. I must say, it's very sturdy and you definitely need two people to put it together.
- How accurate was the sizing? This table is very sturdy and beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wow!I got so much complement on this table. The color is so rich and expensive looking.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes