bought this for my Mom to do puzzles on and it works perfectly for that. It's light enough for her to move around if necessary and sturdy enough for her to lean on to snag puzzle pieces.
- How accurate was the sizing? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. as described
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? as others have written all the leg support screws weren't put in properly but I was able to put them in so I kept it.
This is a great item. I use it for doing my nails and I wouldn't be able to live without it now.
- How accurate was the sizing? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
I have been looking for a table larger than 34* for over 6 months in stores. All tables seen were no bigger than 34" and were black (too dark). When I saw the Lifetime table on Overstock.com, I ordered it immediately. 37 square inches, sturdy, very stable, each leg opens separately. My only concern is that the legs open with a little stiffness--but I did get them all open and would definitely order it again! From past experience with other Lifetme tables, I know that it will wear well, be easy to clean, and hold up under use. Can't ask for more!