Chair took some time to build. Looked sturdy but very narrow. Wheel disintegrated .
- How accurate was the sizing? chair more narrow than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wheel broke in 10 days
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? faulty wheel
When assembling the J & K Plush Executive Hi-back Chair, please ensure the casters are fully inserted into the 5 star chair base.
My husband recently had a hip replacement that made sitting at his desk uncomfortable. I bought this chair for him as a valentine's present. Not only does he love it, he can now sit at his PC for hours without discomfort. Sometimes he actually uses it to watch TV. It was an excellent purchase.
- How accurate was the sizing? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Beautiful, comfortable office chair
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects
this chair is used daily and so far the chair has been very comfortable and durable. when it was received it was easlit assembled and ready to go in a short period of time. good value.
- How accurate was the sizing? everything was exact as advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no visable defects
This was a gift for Christmas for my son...and I was so happy after it was all put together...It is not a stuffy office chair, has a casual look to it..nice and cozy and seems well made...
- How accurate was the sizing? perfect size, not overly big...but roomy enough!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. everything is nicely made..from the leather to the hardware....
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
Over all, it is a decent product for the price. The only issue that I have is the mounting bracket on the bottom of the seat that connects it to the legs. The strut that fits into the base just slides into the bracket is not very well secured. This causes the chair to be a little wobbly and might give you the impression that you might fall of the seat when you lean back. I would not recommend this chair to anyone that weighs around 200 lbs.
- How accurate was the sizing? it was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is ok. The material looks decent.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
I love this chair!! It is so comfortable and relaxing to sit in... Love the back support.. Took less than half hour to assemble.. Overall, it completes our office room...
- How accurate was the sizing? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!!!
Wife and I work at home, so we decided to upgrade our office chairs, as we were spending a lot of time in them. These chairs are very comfortable, good back support. 4 stars instead of 5 because the controls to adjust the chair are a little touchy. Raising and lowering the height often disengages the mechanism that locks the back of the chair in the upright position. Overall though, it's the most comfortable office chair I've owned, and much better than similarly priced ones I've had in the past.
It was a little awkward to put together, is a little creaky, but it is very comfortable. The tall back support is great, and the arm rests are nicely padded themselves. Overall i feel like a king.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very comfortable
This is a good chair. I bought two of them for my wife and I, we both love the material and it seems to have really good lumbar support for the lower back. Would definitely buy again for the price!
- How accurate was the sizing? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
The chair's legs just broke off one day, dropping me to the ground and hurting my arm. The customer service agent wouldn't help because there is no warranty for the product and the product itself is out of stock. Suggest you buy a different, better quality chair and check TEN TIMES for warranty information.
I was without a doubt excited about getting the J & K Plush Executive Hi-back Chair (Model: 99205A4BT) since it had the right measurements for a smaller person. For the first few months all seem fine. I was satisfied with a depth of cushioning, the easy 360 degree turn, the tilting mechanism. But after awhile I noticed on the inside of the thick cushioned arm rests cracks in the material. I was shocked, since I only lean on the arm rests. I kept wondering HOW the material would crack when it is not even touched, since I used the arm rests to REST UPON and that is all. It did not take me long after noticing the cracks to realize that the Nylon based material used to cover also the arm rests, which are filled stuffing, crack in time when the arms are being leaned on. By now the outside material has not just cracked but it just falls off. WHAT A SHAME! On the other side I asked for it! I bought this item as it was FOR SALE. THOUGH I cannot recall the original price exactly before it was on sale, I know it was put on a SALE and that should have been a signal right there! I should have known better that when an item has been set so low IT CANNOT BE WORTH MUCH! And I was right! From now on I will buy from my own community stores to support THEM, pay more and if anything goes wrong, I can take it up with them!! AFTER ALL: Its overstock.com that buys things for as cheap as possible from overloads of production or because they bought too much of it and have to clear their warehouses! NOT much good comes from that! I am NOW the wiser! ONE, I will never go to overstock.com for ANYTHING in my life again! THIS IS IT FOR ME! I will from NOW on buy with the intend to get the best product I DO and stay away from Overstock.com.
I ordered this Black leather office swivel rock back chair for my husband's office. It is alot more than I expected for the price. I would definitely recommend this chair for anyone wanting a nice chair that is comfortable and looks much more expensive than it was. He loves it and so do I.
I purchased this chair in December. It was great for many months until the wheels began cracking. One has completely cracked apart and now the center pole extends a little beyond the wheels, so the chair is off balance. It is disappointing because it seemed like a great chair in the beginning.