I am very pleased with this purchase. It was very reasonable for the price. I would have rated it as "excellent," but for the fact that, because it is a remanufactured cartridge, Windows is unable to recognize the ink level. Therefore, I will only know when I need to replace it when my documents begin to fade. However, it is otherwise a worthy purchase. The shipping was also a blessing. I ordered the cartridge late on a Sunday afternoon, and it arrived in the mail on the following Wednesday or Thursday, coming all the way from California.
- Did the product fit true to size? Yes.
- How is the quality of the product? It is very good quality.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No.
ink only lasted for 4 pages, I installed it and went to print a few documents, when it displayed a out of ink warning. Not real sure if I would buy another.
- How accurate was the sizing? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. didn't last
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes, just short life
I have an old canon printer and the ink runs out fast. Since Black and Color cartridges can run from $$ new, I opt for the remanufactured ones for a dollars cheaper. To me, it is worth it...especially when O.co gives the $ gift certificates with no min purchase! So, I got my ink for $ plus shipping!
- How accurate was the sizing? n/a but ink is correct
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. For the money paid, the value is great!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The ink refill made my alarm light turn off...so it's all good