Just when I thought I found ink cartridge replacements for the right price, I was extremely disappointed that the printer does not recognize this as a Cannon and does not work. A waste of my money. Sorry Overstock, you are usually right on but not this time.
Shipping was very timely and I followed instructions included on the outside of the package regarding receiving errors upon install. Had to play with it for quite a while to finally get it to print, but I still get error messages when I go to print. I click "cancel" and then it starts printing. Print quality is fine thus far but I am concerned the cartridge itself will not last. This purchase is a 'wait and see" so at this point I can't give it more than an average rating. If it continues to work then I would consider it an excellent deal, but in the future I would probably just purchase a new cartridge and avoid the "wait and see if it works" game.
I have ordered these before,as always they are the best. I don't print that much so it lasted seven months. My wife printed over seven hundred receipes for the church cook book. So I would say that it is well worth the money.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great Quality
I highly recommend your product ! ! YOUR PRICE is GREAT ! ! The cartridge is really FILLED to capacity !! Believe it or not; the OEM CANON black ink, AND, COLOR cartridges, are ALWAYS only HALF filled ! ! ! You have me FOR LIFE ! !
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very black blacks.
I was sadly disappointed with how many copies the cartridge printed. I was able to print about 25 standard pages and the inck was used up in the cartridge. The price was very reasonable but for the amount of copies it worked out to be about $.65 per page. I am used to getting at least 100 copies from a cartridge before having to replace it. I think I will shop around and see if there isn't a better value somewhere else.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact product ordered.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? No defects that I could detect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was excellent but it only printed about 25 pages and the cartridge was out of ink.