took about a week to receive, but other that, I have no problems
- How accurate was the sizing? excellent discription
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. just like new product
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? so far, it has been great
You can't go wrong on these inexpensive ink cartrigdges. The quality of printing is fine, as is the amount of ink the remanufacturer puts back in the cartridge.
- How accurate was the sizing? The size was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was fine.
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? The product was free of manufacturing defects
I guess you pretty much get what you pay for. I'm still not ready to fork out the exorbitant gobs of money for the HP brand cartridges though. The print quality of this batch of re-manufactured cartridges has not been that great (a bit fuzzy) and you have to figure out how to bypass the little bleeping (BLEATING) noises your printer makes because it knows you are using USED cartridges. Also the printer is about 6 years old so maybe that's also a factor in the poor quality.