These chairs will be used in a conference room at a law firm and I love them! These chairs were simple to assemble, and they are quite sturdy. I had to call the manufacturer for one of the 4 chairs I purchased because it was damaged. They were very helpful and are sending new parts right away.
- How accurate was the sizing? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. exceptional quality for the price, they look great!
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? no, one of 4 purchased came damaged but their customer service is great and they are sending me new parts
Seems sturdy enough but the arms are particle board and I wonder how long they will last under daily use.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. average
- Was the product free of any manufacturer defects? One of the base spokes was cracked
We bought this chair to sit at a computer desk and credenza in our new office. It is a beautiful chair, but it is rather firm...not necessarily a bad thing unless you sit in it for long periods at a time. When we got the chair assembled, it leaned a little to one side. We were able to fix it by purchasing a couple of thick metal washers and installing them between the caster/rollers and the wooden legs. Overall, for what we paid, I'm pleased with our purchase.